[FFmpeg-devel] release

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Jan 27 02:31:37 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 11:11:00PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> I think you need to look at the subject of the mail again.  I started
> making that list.  If you have nothing to put on the list - well - than
> it's even less stuff to do before the release.

off topic but isnt it supposed to be thEn? Or am i silly, it can t be
that i found a typo in something you wrote, you make no typos and i
dont even find them in my own texts ...

When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your
own failings. Then you will forget your anger. -- Epictetus