[FFmpeg-devel] exorcism (was: Re: release)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Jan 29 16:45:28 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 03:16:28PM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
> 2009/1/29 Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> > On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 03:26:53PM +0100, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> >> [...words inspired by the devil...]
> >
> > Your futile attempts to derail the release process by bringing up
> > bikeshed discussion topics have been uncovered and no longer hold a
> > spell on us.
> >
> > If our hearts stay pure, we shall be able to release within the allotted
> > timeline!  Have faith and do not allow the words of the unbelievers to
> > make you tarry and stray from the one path, the true path, the path that
> > shall lead us to release and enlightenment!
> >
> > Do not engage the devil you stalwart folks, lower your sights when his
> > evil eye falls upon ye, cover your ears when his words try to entrall
> > thy minds, silence your tongue when he tries to engage you in heretic
> > discussions and hold back your hands when he hurls the gauntlet of
> > defiance before your feet.  Look steadfastly into your hearts and hold
> > on to the one truth eternal, the coming release!
> >
> > So stand back and be dispelled, devil in the guise of a French frog!
> > Poison not the minds of the poor commoners or the wrath of the
> > purehearted will smite ye and send ye back to the deepest pits of the
> > seven hells you crept out of...
> >
> > Diego - defender of the righteous, champion of the virtuous
>
> ...lol. Nice prose, you should write a fantasy fiction book. :)

yes i second this, ye must tell the story how the heros saved the world
from certain darkness ...

> 0.5 "Bike shed"!

0.5 big sh*t !?

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your
right to say it. -- Voltaire