[FFmpeg-devel] ADPCM task (was Re: files in incoming)

Kostya kostya.shishkov
Thu Jan 29 21:48:52 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 08:40:53PM +0100, Stefan Gehrer wrote:
> Mike Melanson wrote:
> > Stefan Gehrer wrote:
> >> 2.) incoming/xbox-adpcm-wav/*
> >> Peter Ross posted a patch for supporting these in November.
> >> Since I just had my first experience with an ADPCM format
> >> I thought I could look at that too.
> >
> > Working with ADPCM for the first time can be a very moving experience, I
> > know.
>
> I am not sure how to interpret this sentence. I currently
> file it under irony :)

Err, how many codecs have you REd so far? Since I have REd
one ADPCM codec and has written an encoder for another one,
I agree with those words - it's a moving experience (especially
if that's your first codec).