[FFmpeg-devel] YUV to RGB conversion, optimized ARM assembler code

Miro ilpolemica
Sat Jan 31 15:22:42 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

We are the developer of the YUV to RGB conversion code find in
labs.movenda.com.

For the license we have just used this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses

So use code as you want but left the header as you find! We have just
subscribed your newsletter, so maybe there'll be some kind of cooperation.

'Ciao' from italy!!

p.s.
sorry for cros-posting on main thread, i'm not familiar with NG... :-)