[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter-soc update and variable frame size/pixel format

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Jul 1 01:11:06 CEST 2009

On date Monday 2009-06-29 21:57:04 +0200, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Monday 2009-06-29 21:01:15 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> > On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 08:54:38PM +0200, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> > > On date Monday 2009-06-29 01:26:11 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:

> > > In attachment the diff. Note that I'm just keeping the old behaviour
> > > when CONFIG_AVFILTER is enabled.
> >
> > i also dont review that
> > we have A ---diff1--->B
> > and
> >
> > we have A ---diff1--diff2->B
> >
> > i review diff2, i wont review a combined diff1+diff2 nor a diff between
> > diff1 and diff1+2
> >
> > not sure why you post the change like this ...
>
> The diff of diff still looks to me the more readable alternative,
> considering that the difference between the two patched versions
> (19066 and 19289) contains many diffs related to the ffmpeg
> development.
>
> Also to get such a patch is quite painful, and that was the reason for
> which I avoided it the first time, to get it I had to go through:
>
> svn export svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg/trunk/ffmpeg.c ffmpeg.c.r19XXX -r 19XXX
> patch -p0 < ../diffs/02_ffmpeg_filters.diff.r19XXX
> svn export svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg/trunk/ffmpeg.c ffmpeg.c.r19YYY -r 19YYY
> patch -p0 < ../diffs/02_ffmpeg_filters.diff.r19YYY
>
> diff -u ffmpeg.c.r19XXX  ffmpeg.c.r19YYY > patch
>
> Note that the new version passes regression tests as before (that is all but the
> old mxdf10 one), so I believe it should quite safe to apply it.

Ping? Please don't let this die out, this is blocking to me since I
want to keep updated libavfilter-soc against SVN.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fantastic & Faithless Mournful Perennial Ephemeral Geisha