[FFmpeg-devel] qt-faststart uuid take 2

Frank Barchard fbarchard
Mon Jul 6 08:20:31 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Baptiste
Coudurier<baptiste.coudurier at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 07:13:28AM -0700, Frank Barchard wrote:
>> This patch allows qt-faststart to work on MOV files with UUID top level atoms.
>>

> I think this patch can be split in 3:
Hey Baptiste.  Righto... 3 patches...

> 1) UUID top-level problem.
UUID is checked in, thanks

> 2) Move and printf
A smaller printf patch is below.  This one only shows the atom information.
The printf and error checking are moved to the bottom of the loop to
allow 64 bit atom sizes to be reported correctly

> 3) Compute offset and get rid of ftello
in the patch below, I'll leave the existing ftello calls, but avoid
calling it for the new printf.

diff for printf attached