[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: Errors when getting data from RTSP source

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Thu Jul 9 22:34:00 CEST 2009

Hi.

The RTP demuxer in libavformat does not perform any packet reordering
> (live555 does, and this is probably why you do not see the problem with it).
> This is a known issue (and the solution is known: implement packet
> reordering), but AFAIK noone is working on it.

Is it a complicated matter?

Because if it can be done with my C++ skill level, I will happily try to do
it.

Can you point to information on the subject, or where I can try and
implement it?

Regards.