[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: Errors when getting data from RTSP source

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Thu Jul 9 22:57:40 CEST 2009

Hi.

That's the difficult part. :-). Use dyn_buf for the buffer list (part
> of lavf API), and don't make it grow too big (MBs, #packets, etc.).

Ok, I will try to implement this bit and see where it gets me.
What to do in case the buffer grows too large - any way to signal RTSP to
stop messing with them? :)

> Also allow for re-requesting lost packets. RTSP-MS supports this, I'm
> sure others also do.

What the parts that responsible for this part (I presume it's RTCP job)?