[FFmpeg-devel] license violator seeking help to continue his behavior

Patrice Bensoussan patrice.bensoussan
Sun Jul 26 16:27:11 CEST 2009

On 26 Jul 2009, at 11:22, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 12:37:58AM +0100, Patrice Bensoussan wrote:

>>> The machine is finally back in working order...
>>>
>>> - We are still not being credited in the about box.
>>
>> Credits are in the Help menu under Acknowledgments. I put them here
>> as
>> it seems to be the standard location on Mac OS X (at least it seems
>> be what is used by Apple for Safari. So I did the same for
>> consistency
>> with other applications.
>
> Is there some other application that does it?  I have only seen Safari
> do it this way.  All the other applications, even on Mac OS X, use the
> about box.  So I would prefer the about box.

Fixed. I have also updated EasyWMV with similar changes. Can you
please have a look and let me know if you are happy with these changes
and issue 1227 can be closed? Thanks.

Patrice