[FFmpeg-devel] Error regression test

Frans de Boer frans
Tue Jun 2 23:33:22 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 22:20 +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hello Frans,
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Frans de Boer <frans at fransdb.nl> wrote:
> >> When running the tests, I get at some point an error.
> > [...]
> >> Any suggestions?
> >
> > Yes. Read http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html and file a more complete
> > bug report on the roundup bug tracker.
>
> One more: don't hijack threads.
>
> Also, don't expect any help here, given your history of trolling.

First, I am not aware of hijacking a thread. To me it was a new thread.
Secondly: Sorry mr. Rullgard, you are still very offensive and - in my
view - still a good developer lacking any social skills. You don't need
to react and leave others doing the talking please. In order that I am
not tempted again to react on your offensive messages I will block your
messages. So, I can see reaction of other people.

For the other people here: The bug report page mentioned the ffmpeg
itself. If I do 'gdb make test', that will work too?

Frans.