[FFmpeg-devel] libavfilter deinterlace filter

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sun Jun 14 23:55:30 CEST 2009

On date Friday 2009-06-12 21:05:56 +0200, Diego Biurrun encoded:
> First thing to learn for you: no top-posting.
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 08:02:40PM +0100, slippyr4 wrote:
> >
> > 2009/6/12 Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>
> > > Go ahead and read our developer documentation:
> > >
> > > http://www.ffmpeg.org/general.html#SEC25
> > >
> > > It should hopefully answer your questions.  If it does not, come back
> > > and ask and tell us what is missing so that we can fix it.
> >
> > Thanks Diego; I've skim read that and i'll re-read it thoroughly on monday.
> > My changes are not in the main svn trunk though; libavfilter is in the GSOC
> > repository. Does that change anything, or is the strategy still to submit a
> > patch to this list?
>
> You should submit your patch to the ffmpeg-soc mailing list I think, but
> that depends on the people that work on libavfilter.

Both lists have been used indifferently for libavfilter patches, since
many changes in libavfilter-soc require changes to the main repo as
well, in that case I believe the soc ML would be more appropriate.

Regards, and thanks for taking care to contribute back.
--
FFmpeg = Faboulous & Faboulous Murdering Patchable Evangelical Gargoyle