[FFmpeg-devel] [VAAPI] H264 need sample with long term reference

Jean-Michel Pouré jmpoure
Thu Jun 18 11:33:14 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 08:56 +0200, Cyril Russo wrote:
> Do you have some that breaks with VDPAU or VAAPI ?
> I don't want to analyze all the files (as they are pretty big to
> download), in order to find a long term reference sample.
> Cyril

I did not test them using VDPAU. The interest of these files is that
they are produced by real camcorders using hardware encoders. This shows
state-of-the-art H264 encoding and also it may not comply 100% with
standards.

Bye, JMP