[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg binaries for Mac OS X Intel

Cezary Falba cezary
Tue Jun 23 00:50:54 CEST 2009

Hi there,

After using FFmpeg and its libraries for almost all encodings I do at
home (and I even tried to use it in a work project but it has been
canceled before public release) I've decided to do something useful
for FFmpeg community and contribute my frequent FFmpeg and x264 builds
for Mac OS X to the world.
I hope you find them useful.
Here's the URL to the site:

http://www.falba.me/Cezary/Free_Software.html

I'm open to any of your ideas about my little project. Do you think it
would be worth to include other configurations as well? What would you
propose in that case?

Kind regards,
Cezary