[FFmpeg-devel] qt-faststart refactor exit code

Frank Barchard fbarchard
Sat Jun 27 01:45:55 CEST 2009

Diego had asked I break out the exit cleanup of the qt-faststart update
The old tool had some leaks during error handling.  Doing a single cleanup
at the end reduces the code size and makes it more robust to errors.

I've also added printfs which help diagnose problems and moved the error
checks after the printfs, so you can see what they refer to.
For the printf, I ran into an issue with %llu on MinGW and had to ifdef a
formatter to use I64.

Tested with linux, cygwin, mingw, vc and icl.
For vc / icl I used a patched inttypes.h, so no code change is necessary.
 Built like this:
icl /Ox /I\inttypes qt-faststart_exit.c /Feqt-faststart_exit_icl.exe

This diff assumes you have the 'update' for 'free' atom removal, so I've
also included full source