[FFmpeg-devel] license violator seeking help to continue his behavior

Hervé W. H.O.W.aka.V+ffmpeg
Mon Jun 29 18:29:09 CEST 2009

2009/6/29 Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 12:02:58PM +0100, Patrice Bensoussan wrote:
>> On 25 Jun 2009, at 22:46, Brian Crowell wrote:
>> >If you don't think you're in violation of 2b, then at least make sure
>> >that you are not in violation of section 3, and that your program
>> >comes with the Ffmpeg source code or an offer for it.
>> OK, thanks. This is done. Also included the correct license file which
>> should fix Issue 1227.
> one word: fail

I don't have a Mac, but after converting EasyWMADemo.dmg with dmg2iso
(and mounting the image), I found an offer for the source code in
"[..] Please send your request to patrice.bensoussan at free.fr if you
wish to receive the corresponding source code."

- V