[FFmpeg-devel] OpenJPEG & "unknown format"error message

ami_stuff ami_stuff
Mon Mar 9 10:47:28 CET 2009

I compiled ffmpeg with OpenJPEG support, but ffmpeg do not recognize some of the jp2/j2k files.

When I use it like this: "ffmpeg -i file.j2k" on files belowe:

I get "unknown format" error message.

When I try to decode these files with "j2k_to_image" tool from OpenJPEG package, everything works correctly.

I would submit it to bugstracker, but I really don't understand this puzzle thing.

I repleaced ZQXE with XZQE, but there is no url like this.