[FFmpeg-devel] Binary bulid facility

Naz lists
Thu Mar 12 03:37:00 CET 2009

I noticed that there was talk about distributing pre-built binaries for
various distros as well as perhaps Win32/64.

The group that I am currently helping out with has a significant
interest in ffmpeg development, as we are using it to build some systems
that we intend to use for many years to come, and would like to offer
whatever assistance we can.We don't have a whole lot in the way of
financing, however, as a developer myself, I know that there are other
things that may be of value.

We have several hosted servers which are currently underutilised. If the
ffmpeg team needs a hosted server which can be used for building
binaries and (depending on the b/w used) distributing them, we would be
glad to offer our spare server capacity, if it's of use to the ffmpeg
project.

Best regards,
- Naz.

--