[FFmpeg-devel] De-obfuscate the roundup URL

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Mar 14 20:08:22 CET 2009

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Luca Barbato <lu_zero <at> gentoo.org> writes:
>> Shouldn't be problems, the box _should_ handle traffic fine. Probably
>> I'll switch from mod_python to paster if something strange happens due load.
> Am I the only one for whom roundup currently doesn't work?

Murphy! Looks like I asked for it, currently I cannot even ssh on the
box, I hope apache gets OOM killed otherwise I'll have to ask the colo
to reboot the box.

I'll have to investigate what is causing this once I get back that box.

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member
Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC