[FFmpeg-devel] Blu Ray drive donation

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Mar 16 17:26:27 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 04:14:10PM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
> I expect we would not try to implement some AACS decryption, but only
> support decoding of non-encrypted streams.

I don't see why we shouldn't handle the AES decryption part if someone is
motivated to implement it, we already do it for ASF and MXF - this
assumes the encryption is on the demuxer level or above, we don't handle
the stream level...
The AACS part to get the decryption key, at least the part that involves
the VM of course is not our concern.