[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg for bluefin bug

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz
Mon Mar 16 22:58:37 CET 2009

I was trying to compile ffmpeg 0.5 on the Blackfin, with uclinux.  I
found a bug and then a fix.
I am using --enable-swscale and when it tries to link, I get a link
error:
libswscale.so undefined reference to '_sws_ff_bfin_yuv2rgb_get_func_ptr'
Sure enough this function is used in libswscale/yuv2rgb.c:

lines 461:

#if ARCH_BFIN
     if (c->flags & SWS_CPU_CAPS_BFIN)
         t = sws_ff_bfin_yuv2rgb_get_func_ptr(c);
#endif

But I greped through the code and I can't find that function defined
anywhere.  In fact, I only see it that single time in the code.

I asked around some and was told that:
ff_bfin_yuv2rgb_get_func_ptr  in yuv2rgb_bfin.c is the correct function.

So one of these needs to be changed so that they have the same name.
I am not sure if this is the best place to report this bug and fix.
If not, please let me know where might be a better place.

Thanks,

--Adam