[FFmpeg-devel] Blu Ray drive donation

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara
Mon Mar 16 23:23:43 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

>> * DTS-HD MA (someone should donate spec instead)
> Could somebody confirm that it is possible to play the DTS core or point to a
> sample? AFAIR, ffmpeg searches for a start code that can also be part of HD,
> failing for some samples.

It is not presently possible.  However, here is a link to November's
discussion which points at the code needed to parse out the DTS core.
I would be thrilled to have even this capability.

Here is a link to the part of the discussion where I submitted a
sample of a DTS-HD MA track:

On this topic, I would be very happy to donate Blu-ray media for
any/all of the decrypt/correct demux/decode of unsupport formats.
Please let me know.