[FFmpeg-devel] Upgrade of natsuki in half an hour!

Attila Kinali attila
Sat Mar 21 11:09:41 CET 2009

Moin people,

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:11:55 +0100
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:00:06 +0100
> Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
> > If nothing speaks against it and none of my tests show
> > any problems until tomorrow, i'd like to upgade natsuki
> > from etch to lenny tomorrow morning.
> I will upgrade natsuki this weekend unless someone
> has a good reason why i shouldn't.

I'm taking natsuki offline in about half an hour.
The whole upgrade will probably take a few hours
for everything to complete and check.

			Attila Kinali

The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to
the point of making programmers obsolete.
		-- Jabber in #holo