[FFmpeg-devel] [Fwd: ffserver user list]

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Mar 21 16:57:59 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 12:01:23AM +1100, Naz wrote:
> Benoit Fouet wrote:
>> I guess Baptiste is, and I'll help if needed
>>
> Sorry to be pushy, but I was wondering if we could get this moving. It
> seems to me that there are a number of people who are in agreement, those
> with some reservations haven't said anything further.
>
> In the mean time, I've spoken to a few people on IRC, all of whom have
> stated that they would subscribe to and use an ffserver-users mailing list.
> I feel that ffserver is a greatly under appreciated package. There are
> quite a number of people out there who are trying to use it in their
> various projects, but for some reason we all feel that we are invisible to
> the rest of the ffmpeg project. Anything that helps create greater
> awareness of ffserver would be great for us users.
>
> So, given that, at least as I see it, the community is in favour of this,
> how soon could the ML master create the list?

i just wanted to say iam not against a new ML if people want it, you
just need to convince root at mphq
but then i also would like to clarify that iam not asking for it to be
created, iam rather neutral about this ...

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates