[FFmpeg-devel] full swscale relicensing to LGPL

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Mar 24 15:31:14 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 07:55:28AM +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Mike Melanson <mike <at> multimedia.cx> writes:
[...]
> > -vsync  0' options still belong?
>
> I did not test yet (manually), because I wanted to ask first if you (or Michael)
> have an automated way doing it, but my next intention was to find out.

i dont, and we lack some timestamp handling code yet for it to work except
by luck and its not moving us forward if such luck is tested for by fate

There will always be a question for which you do not know the correct awnser.