[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] G722 decoder
Wed Mar 25 17:15:57 CET 2009
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 08:43:05AM -0700, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> On 3/25/2009 6:35 AM, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 03:50:22PM -0700, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> >> On 3/24/2009 2:55 PM, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> >>> So you are saying you are okay if the policy is "we accept LGPL v2.1
> >>> only code but you may not hook it up into configure or Makefiles?"
> >> Until the COPYING.LGPL is changed, I believe version is LGPL v2.1, I
> >> might wrong though.
> > You are wrong.
> Prove this.
Here is our standard license header for your consumption, read it:
* This file is part of FFmpeg.
* FFmpeg is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* FFmpeg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with FFmpeg; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
More information about the ffmpeg-devel