[FFmpeg-devel] sending the SFLC after license violators

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Thu Mar 26 15:11:35 CET 2009

Hi Diego,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> I'm thinking specifically of iPhone Video Recorder, which seems to
> employ some symbol mangling, see
> http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue752

My emails regarding the SFLC ("who to contact", etc.) earlier were
sent with similar frustration: I've emailed them and had no response,
ever, except the confirmation that my papers arrived and they now
represent me. Should I call them? Should I contact a different person?
I'm trying to move this issue on (hence all my activity on this one),
but the SFLC seems unresponsive...

Anyway, your help on moving on (either you taking it and discussing it
with the SFLC, or me actually talking to someone at SFLC) would be
appreciated.

Ronald