[FFmpeg-devel] Interested in applying SoC @ ffmpeg

Janez Urevc janez
Mon Mar 30 22:25:20 CEST 2009

Yes I am. But my girfriend is pregnat, so I decided to dedicate tihs summer
to finish as much exams as possible. Need to finish fac. asap :)

I still have interest to partecipate at FFmpeg, because I use it a lot and I
would like to get experience while contributing to one of bigger OSS
projects. But unfortunatley now is time for some other things. I will
contact you again when situation changes.

Best regards,

JAnez