[FFmpeg-devel] first small patch for v3 VQA : format80 modification (GSOC Qualification task)

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Mar 31 17:46:12 CEST 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:37:32AM -0400, The Deep Explorer wrote:
>     I modified the format80 to include the v3 changes.
> I am sure there are lots of mistakes , please be gentle.

OK, I'll be gentle: Go and read through the development policy and the
patch submission guidelines/checklist, because it looks like you
haven't done this yet:

Pay special attention to formatting requirements, you basically got it
all wrong.  Your code should fit smoothly into the surrounding file, not
stick out.