[FFmpeg-devel] ask for advie of doing Qualification task -- M95 Playback System

Steven Woolley woobert
Tue Mar 31 18:37:28 CEST 2009

> Most are taken already, so we should move over a few more to the small
> tasks page (I promised to do that and I forgot, sorry for that).
> Possible new small tasks include:
> - improving the h263 depayloader
> - importing any of the libnemesi, gstreamer or live555 depayloaders (amr,
> etc.)
> The only currently open task on the small tasks page is rtcp bye.

How about a fix for this issue:

[FFmpeg-user] Real rtsp and real audio/cook

Or a comment at all?  RTSP is coming along, but it appears not to actually
download any audio/video (at least on a mac)?