[FFmpeg-devel] New FFMPEG project - RedFire

Michal Máslík michal
Tue May 5 22:14:50 CEST 2009

I would like to inform you about new ffmpeg based project I have started.
It is called RedFire and it's just another media conversion tool.
I have released this software under GNU/GPL licence. I have just released
first public pre-alpha version. I must appologise, that only win32
binaries are available now. But hopefully tommorow I will release sources
too. For more informations please visit project website:

Kind Regards,
Michal Maslik