[FFmpeg-devel] mov demuxer index memory usage

jabin yan jyan
Tue May 12 05:50:38 CEST 2009

Thanks Fran?ois for the feedback.
As mov_build_index() is only called by mov_read_trak(), is there any
possible to avoid calling mov_read_trak()?
Like change some properties of the media file.

And I found Michael had said that .mov/.mp4 (does include 3gp??) must
have an index which contains all entries in topic:

As a ffmpeg's beginner, I look forward to getting more
comments/advices before changing the code.