[FFmpeg-devel] wmv3 question

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Wed May 13 18:24:48 CEST 2009

her Garcia <herlit11 <at> lycos.com> writes:

> :) hahah. you are funny!.

Top-posting is considered rude on this list!

> The things is that i have looked at the msmpeg4.c and i cant find any
> reference to wmv3. So making it work would include serious rewritting, not
> just patching up.

I looked at the patch, and it contains no changes to msmpeg4...

Reading the thread again, I believe Michael might accept the patch after some
changes, so you should probably apply, test it and send here again.
(imo, a warning should be added to init that the encoder is still preliminary.)

Please fix your line length, Carl Eugen