[FFmpeg-devel] VideoDownloadHelper license

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Mon May 18 17:50:17 CEST 2009

Diego Biurrun <diego <at> biurrun.de> writes:

> > http://www.downloadhelper.net/convert.php
>
> Has anbody investigated this?

I will add them to shame for not providing sources (they show the GPL on
installation and explain the build procedure via link to ffmpeg.arrozcru.org).

Could you look at the latest version of Kandalu's license?
I believe we asked for more precise information about what is GPL and what is
proprietary code before, but I'd like to hear other's opinions.
(Kandalu installs - two - ffmpeg binaries, at least one GPL, together with their
program and provides source code.)

Carl Eugen