[FFmpeg-devel] Apache licensed AMR library, patches

Andres Mejia mcitadel
Tue May 19 09:58:03 CEST 2009

On Saturday 16 May 2009 18:09:10 Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 07:35:54PM +0300, Martin Storsj? wrote:
> > The wrapper package (not including the actual opencore code) is available
> > at http://www.martin.st/software/opencore-amr-0.1.tar.gz at the moment.
>
> Small note: Identifiers starting with __ are reserved for the system and
> thus illegal.

Ok Diego. Libraries have been renamed to libopencore-amr* and the headers are in
/usr/include/opencore-amr*. I've moved the work being done on the library over
to gitorious.
http://gitorious.org/opencore-amr/opencore-amr
git://gitorious.org/opencore-amr/opencore-amr.git

Also, to everyone, it should build on non-Debian systems. If it doesn't, or for
any other problems, patches are welcome.

--
Regards,
Andres