[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Private streams in MPEG PS

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed May 27 20:38:58 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 06:35:11PM +0000, Jai Menon wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 06:00:39PM +0000, Jai Menon wrote:
> > [...]
> >> Please point out any mistakes/alternate fixes, I don't have a copy of
> >> the mpeg systems spec and my understanding is limited by the samples I
> >> see.
> >
> > H222 is free&public
>
> Probably at some point earlier this year. Now they are back to
> charging 77 CHF [1]

iam pretty sure google will find something freely downladable somewhere

Rewriting code that is poorly written but fully understood is good.
Rewriting code that one doesnt understand is a sign that one is less smart
then the original author, trying to rewrite it will not make it better.