[FFmpeg-devel] RTMP support

Andreas Setterlind gamester17
Thu May 28 11:53:23 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Kostya <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm working on it, working proof of a concept client should hit
> SoC SVN in one or two weeks. Meanwhile more complete documentation on
> RTMP should be created (somehow I don't trust Adobe), maybe from
> rtmpdump sources. That will help me and others greatly.

For reference; know that rtmpdump is actually a fork of the rtmp
library from the XBMC (linuxport branch) source code, and the source
code of the rtmp library in XBMC's SVN (linuxport branch) should be
more up-to-date than rtmpdump.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmc

# svn checkout https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xbmc/branches/linuxport/XBMC/xbmc/lib/libRTMP/

or

# svn checkout https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xbmc/branches/linuxport/XBMC

then get

/xbmc/lib/libRTMP/

http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xbmc/branches/linuxport/XBMC/README.linux

Best regards / Andreas Setterlind (a.k.a. Gamester17)
XBMC Project Manager
gamester17 at xbmc.org
http://xbmc.org