[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] Artist and Track Number not converted from flac to mp3

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Fri May 29 00:21:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Patrice Bensoussan
<patrice.bensoussan at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems that the Artist and Track Number info is lost when converting from
> flac to mp3. Sample file uploaded in
> /MPlayer/incoming/MissingTagsWhenConvertingFLAC
>
> ffmpeg -i TrackAndArtistMissingAferConversionToMP3.flac -map_meta_data 0:0
> file.mp3
>
> (same issue when converting to m4a). I tried to have a quick look at the
> code, but couldn't find out what the problem is... if anyone can help and
> have some time...

I have this patch in my tree that for some reason hasn't ever been
submitted. Could you test and see if it still works?

Ramiro Polla