[FFmpeg-devel] about participating in the development of FFmpeg

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Tue Nov 10 18:55:51 CET 2009

In addition to what Ronald said:
whatever you do it is a good idea to ask for a code review or
general discussion early on, otherwise you can easily end up
wasting time.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 12:43:41AM +0800, sam lewis wrote:
> I am a C/C++ developer with much experience in audio/video
> processing, including experience in MMX/SSE.

And I'd suggest getting rid of the "C/C++" and write only the one
applicable. "C/C++" is all too often an indication that someone doesn't
know how different they are, i.e. is really bad at at least one of those and
doesn't even know it. Not necessarily the best impression to make :-)