[FFmpeg-devel] External FFmpeg repositories

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Nov 18 13:04:59 CET 2009

Hi all,

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
[...]
>> Please reply to this mail if you maintain a public repo you think
>> might be useful to others.  A short description of what it contains
>> would be nice too.
>
> OK, I'll go first.  I keep a git repo with various things I'm working
> on.  Some of is intended for svn at some point, some is more
> experimental.  Some is outright broken.  Use at your own peril.
>
> Git:    git://git.mansr.com/ffmpeg.mru
> HTTP:   http://git.mansr.com/ffmpeg.mru
> Gitweb: http://git.mansr.com/?p=ffmpeg.mru;a=summary

I just created a public git repository for storing some unfinished and
experimental patches I have around... They are generally not ready for
ffmpeg's svn (or did not get enough testing), but can be useful for
someone:
http://repo.or.cz/w/ffmpeg-lucabe.git

				Luca