[FFmpeg-devel] & vs. &&

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Tue Oct 13 14:04:24 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 01:54:42PM +0200, Benoit Fouet wrote:
> So my guess is that url_open_dyn_buf_internal is buggy.
> I don't know what to do, but hope that helps knowledgeable people :)

My suggestion is to "fix" url_resetbuf to make it do what it already
does now, ignoring what it may be supposed to do.
The h->flags stuff IMO is only to check against programming errors but
obviously adds more errors that it avoids.
So I suggest to change the whole thing to
assert(flags == URL_WRONLY || flags == URL_RDONLY)