[FFmpeg-devel] Indeo3 replacement, take 3

Maxim max_pole
Fri Oct 30 00:48:09 CET 2009

Hello crews,

attached a new version of my indeo3 decoder replacing the existing one
from the FFmpeg's svn.

Below the changes in short:

- further code merging and simplifications pointed by Reimer
- mode 10 operates with int64_t deltas now
- some alignments were added
- AV_RN* were replaced with casts
- tested on PPC, both 32 and 64 bits and works so far

Issues I wasn't able to fix:

- after compiling with the last svn version ffmpeg shows the error
message saying "Found 1 unreleased buffers". I ensured that each
av_malloc has a corresponding av_free call. My decoder uses dsputils as
well. Does it allocate some memory?

- compiling with AltiVec enabled on my PPC G5 produces wrong checksums
on delta frames. A brief check has shown that "copy_cell" function using
DSP util's dsp.put_no_rnd_pixels_tab[0][0]" and
dsp.put_no_rnd_pixels_tab[1][0] causes that problem. It just works fine
with AltiVec disabled. Could someone skilled in the art help me with it?

Regards
Maxim