[FFmpeg-devel] Slice direction in swscale.
Thu Sep 10 00:02:02 CEST 2009
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 03:31:24AM -0300, Ramiro Polla wrote:
>> In sws_scale() there is some code to adjust src and srcStride if it
>> seems the slices go from bottom to top. This is traced back to r15249,
>> and the discussion leading to the patch is here:
>> I have also stumbled upon this:
>> I have not been able to test this code, not even with the sample
>> pointed at the first link above. The sample plays something very
>> distorted in ffplay, something with a badly scaled chroma in mplayer,
> even with a revission from that time?
> if it does work, its of course interresting when it broke ...
Ok, I got it:
- svn co http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/theora-exp theora-exp -r 11420
- cd theora-exp && ./configure && make && make install
- svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer -r 15558
- patch -p0 < mplayer.theora-exp.patch-0.9.1
- sed s/theora_/th_/g in libmpcodecs/vd_theora-exp.c and libmpdemux/demux_ogg.c
- sed s/OC_/TH_/g in libmpdemux/demux_ogg.c
- revert r15249
- compile with gcc-3.4
This shows the bug Timothy mentioned at
I don't know how useful this is for the list but I want to know how to
reproduce it in case I forget =)
By the way that sample seems to never have worked with lav*.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel