[FFmpeg-devel] improved DV probe score patch BROKES detecting 1-frame DV

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Sep 23 10:47:29 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:39:35AM +0300, Maksym Veremeyenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since commit:
>
> r19848 | reimar | 2009-09-15 01:03:07 +0300 (Tue, 15 Sep 2009) | 5 lines
>
> Try harder to avoid false positives for DV probe.
> Require at least one signature match per provided 1MB of probe data,
> and if there is only a single match, return at most MAX/4.
> Fixes issue1382 but could/should probably still be improved.
>
> its failed to decode 1-frames raw DV file :

Please provide a sample file. Unless your single DV frame is larger than
1 MB I don't see why it should fail, and if it is larger than 1 MB I
wonder why, since the maximum size of one DV frame is around 576 kB.