[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC mentor for audio module playback system requested

Sebastian Vater cdgs.basty
Sat Apr 17 16:20:27 CEST 2010

Hey Jai!

Jai Menon a ?crit :
> Is the design already fleshed out somewhere? IIRC Peter had some stuff
> for pattern/sample storage and representation, maybe future work could
> build upon that. Also, I hope the renderer would be module format
> agnostic - perhaps multiple module parsers which map to some internal
> format/superset of effect commands. Also, channel mixing code would
> need to be independent since we could probably re-use it elsewhere
> too.
I have already adressed an agnostic module format long time ago.
It's called TuComposer (The united Composer).

More details (including specs and source code for Amiga) can be found here:
>> while we agreed on
>> the IFF-ANIM qualification task.
> Which format exactly?
I'm looking at that currently, esp. the format which has to be reverse
engineered (don't have the exact name in mind right now, will look at it
if desired).

Best regards,
                   :-) Basty/CDGS (-: