[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] LOAS (aka LATM) demuxer

Janne Grunau janne-ffmpeg
Sun Aug 1 22:50:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

attached is a first working version of a LOAS/LATM demuxer. Only tested
with single audio stream files. No seek support yet since it would
require to read all frames. LOAS has no index and no timestamps.

It is on its own not very useful since I doubt loas files/streams exists
besides the ones I've extracted out of mpeg-ts samples. It needs to be
integrated into the mpeg-ts demuxer. I'm not convinced that demuxer
chaining is the best way to do it.

Janne