[FFmpeg-devel] A64 encoder

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Aug 10 02:12:08 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 01:37:06PM +0200, Tobias Bindhammer wrote:
>> i guess it would make sense if you get svn write access and commit this
>> and continue working on it in svn as issues are found and so on
>> assuming you agree to our devel policy
>> as noone seems to have time _and_ interrest in this except you
>
> Well, i am fine with this and i guess i got to know the devel policy
> quite well by the recent reviews i got.

Read

http://www.ffmpeg.org/developer.html#SEC5

and state your agreement to the rules specified there here on this
mailing list.

Also get familiar with the rest of the developer documentation.

> Whom do i have to ask for svn-access credentials?

Me.  Send me the username and password you want, GPG-encrypted with
my key.  The password needs more than 6 characters in length and
should be a mix of upper- and lowercase letters, numbers and special
characters - make it secure please.

Allow for some delay, I'm currently travelling and away from email for
a few days sometimes.

> As for the changes to the build system, are
> those okay so far to commit?

Yes.

Diego