[FFmpeg-devel] WunderRadio changes

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Aug 23 20:47:56 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 03:19:27PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:
>
> > WunderRadio uses FFmpeg and even provides source:
> >
> > http://www.wunderradio.com/code.html
> >
> > I just had a 5 minute look, so I don't know any details, but there
> > are some changes in there that we might wish to pick up: RTSP stuff
> > and some ARM libswscale improvements.
>
> I refuse to touch libswscale until it has acquired a half-decent
> design.

any other volunteers for maintaining arm in swscale?

>  Right now RGB32 to YUV conversion crashes with an unaligned
> memory access on most architectures, and people are quite happily
> ignoring it.

i have something like 150 mails on ffmpeg-dev to look at think about,
and in some cases review and reply to. Thats just so other people can
continue to work and arent being held up waiting ....
once iam done with that ill add the ifdefs and 5 lines of c code to
fix the unaligned accesses.
Anyway i must admit i thought people wherent that childish anymore to
refuse to fix trivial bugs due to not liking the code style

>  That is in addition to the beyond abominable "style" of
> it all.

yes the world will end due to that abominable "style"

When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your
own failings. Then you will forget your anger. -- Epictetus