[FFmpeg-devel] Fix VP3 IDCT on Win64

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Wed Aug 25 20:36:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

After this patch, it's still broken, because of put_h264_chroma_mc8
ssse3 not properly marking clobbers, but this patch 1/3rd-fixes
VP6/Win64/FATE failures (similar to how my previous patch fixed a
third of it).

I can't fix put_h264_chroma_mc8_ssse3 because it's split over multiple
asm() statements which rely on maintaining register values between, so
I will likely rewrite that (also for VC-1/H.264/RV40) in yasm, but
that'll take a little longer... After that, fate-ea-vp60 passes
(haven't tested the others yet, because Win64 hates me).

Ronald