[FFmpeg-devel] Call for SSH pubkeys for git repository at videolan.org

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Dec 14 23:42:11 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 03:24:39PM +0100, Janne Grunau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my previous call for SSH pubkeys from current svn committers seems to
> gone by mostly unnoticed. I got only 3 keys.
>
> Please reply with your SSH pubkey attached and preferably signed with
> the GPG key in MAINTAINERS for push access to the FFmpeg git
> repositories at git.videolan.org.

I think GPG sign should be mandatory or it should be publically submitted so
at least the submitter could at some point in the future check that it hasnt
been tampered with in transit

anyway, heres mine

If you think the mosad wants you dead since a long time then you are either
wrong or dead since a long time.