[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Negative Bitrate Assertion Error

David Czech davidczech510
Sun Dec 19 21:24:50 CET 2010

>> -            bit_rate += st->codec->bit_rate;
>> +                bit_rate += st->codec->bit_rate;
>
>Most people here believe that not re-indenting this line makes the patch
more
>readible.

I don't think I understand, I should keep the if and the code on the same
indent level? I see other if statements in a similar style
(utils.c:1858-1861) But here it is anyway...

>And trailing white-space cannot be committed to svn, please consider using
>tools/patcheck.

Ran patcheck, tells me I need a changelog entry (but I think this is a minor
change).
OK, thanks.